The presentation Nan Henderson, M.S.W., Ph.D. has given to hundreds of audiences of educators, counselors, parents, military personnel & other helpers is now available as a webinar!
The Full Webinar Features:
Webinar content includes…
- The research foundation of resiliency: Where does it come from? How does it happen?
- Is everyone resilient? Why do some kids deal better with stress/adversity than others?
- What are specific, hands-on ways to put recommendations from resiliency research into action?
- What are “individual” and “environmental” resiliency-builders? How can you easily identify them? How can you make them grow?
- How can you build the resiliency of those you care about in almost every conversation?
- What is the Resiliency Wheel and why is it an important tool?
- What are the “Four Most Important Steps to Fostering Resiliency?”
- Why is Resiliency the foundation for academic and life success?
- How can you improve your resiliency?
Free Preview – CLICK HERE
Your link with the webinar and your package of 10 handouts will be e-mailed to you.
This product is licensed for one computer only. The video can be projected but not copied to
other computers and cannot be transmitted.
Call 805-886-1595 for organization-wide pricing.
*Your link with the webinar and your package of 10 handouts will be emailed to you.