The Resiliency Workbook
Chapters in the book include:
- You were born resilient
- A research-based plan for overcoming life’s challenges
- Unlocking the power of your personal protective factors
- The Resiliency Wheel: Boosting your resiliency every day
- The Resiliency Route to authentic self‑esteem
- Who (and what) is in your mirror? (and other life-support strategies)
- Listen within: How to find and follow accurate “gut” guidance
- Identify your Achilles heel (and stop it from tripping you up)
- How to keep going every time the going gets tough…
- The Resiliency Quiz … and more resiliency resources
This is the perfect workbook for yourself and those you care about, as well as a tool for students in related classes, support and therapy group participants, members of book study groups…anyone wanting to know more about how to bounce back from life’s challenges.
Nan Henderson, M.S.W.,President of Resiliency In Action, has spent the past 20 years studying, writing about, and speaking and consulting worldwide about the power of human resiliency. She has authored several books and articles about resiliency, and her on-line newsletter is read by thousands.