This training was developed by Nan Henderson at the request of the Colorado Department of Education. Over the past 20 years, she has trained hundreds of resiliency trainers from around the world. This is a one-of-a-kind training, which many participants evaluate as the best or one of the best trainings they have ever attended.
To prepare individuals to present a 1/2 hour to two-day presentation on resiliency to any audience.
Approved for 14 hours of C.E. credit for social workers and counselors by the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences. Provider # PCE 2011.
The Resiliency Training Program™
- Two days (8:30 – 4:15) Including practice, critique, activities, resource previews
- A 120-page Training Manual with presentation outlines
- 20 Overhead Originals to use
- Handout Originals to copy and use
- Resiliency Articles to copy
- A computer disk with a Powerpoint Presentation & Overhead/Handout Originals
- C.E.U. Credit for Social Workers and Counselors